OMT on Ku band
The DWave DW0115-50 is a SMD module OMT for Ku band, designed using stripline technology. The material and production process is excellent for RF and thermal performance. The circuit is 50Ω matched. The feed in the photo is not part of the design, it’s an off the shelf component. The mechanical adapter is needed to fix the feed to the OMT.
The module was designed for Satellite Communication applications.
The OMT module is able to provide orthogonal verticale and horizontal signals.
The DWave technology provided with this product permits to have a full planar solution instead of using a standard wave guide technology.
The benefits are in terms of weight, dimensions and costs.
It can be used both for broadcasting market and for VSAT market. It can be use together with DW0088-50 (Ku-Ku duplexer) in order to provide the full planar solution.
The device is designed using two ports:
- Port1: Vertical / Horizontal port. Pad 1
- Port2: Horizontal / Vertical port. Pad 2
- Ku band 10.7GHz to 14.5GHz
- Return Loss Port1/2: 15 to 20dB
- Cross polarity Isolation Port1/2: 35 to 40dB
- Insertion Loss Port1/2: 0.5 to 0.8dB
- Dimensions: 53mm x 55mm x 1.2mm
- Available module with SMA or K connectors
- Reduced weight <5g
- Smart LNB
- Satellite communication systems
- Remote Internet providers
- M2M communications
Order/Quote: please send an e-mail to –> sales @ dwavesrl.it